Riviera 43 Flybridge
Don’t miss another summer of boating, we both know the years are ticking by all too quickly, and you’re not getting any younger!
Whether you’re new to boating and want to cruise around the bay, or an experienced skipper wanting to do long blue water passages; here’s your chance to own a premium, mid size boat with all the mod con’s you’d expect in a much larger vessel. From the upgraded Raymarine Hybrid touchscreen electronics, to the latest in lithium batteries and Enerdrive charger and inverter system, the Stella water maker, LG washing machine or the extra fuel tank…you’ll be able to cruise in comfort.
The rear cockpit has a complete weather solution, with the stamoid cover giving a whole extra indoor/outdoor space, providing protection from the rain and sun, while having full flexibility to be rolled up completely or on any chosen side. Cooking on the BBQ is a dream in complete shade with the Euro awning going all the way back to the extended duckboard. Plenty of convenience for a family with 4 fridges plus a volumus freezer draw for longer journeys. Heaps of storage as well as the convenience of a larger second cabin for the kids, extended family or guests, with their own separate day head and shower.
A fully maintained boat is a must and this boat has already had both pods upgraded through the Volvo exchange program, giving you peace of mind when it comes to knowing things have been taken care of for you already. Plenty of racking space for your kayaks and paddleboards, in a super easy launch spot on the rear duckboard.
Everything has been thought of on this boat to make your boating simple, easy and hassle free. With a boat market as tight as it is right now don’t delay, make an enquiry now because we expect that this boat, like you, is coiled up and pouncing to get out on the water.
Call Tony Jones right now…
– Full Lithium batteries upgraded with Enerdrive charging and inverter system
– Upgraded Raymarine full touch screen electronics
– Stella water maker 60 ltrs per hour
– LG draw washing machine
– Rear stamoid covered cockpit combo with rear Euro awning
– Stainless breakfast bar added to cockpit
– Upgraded Perspex clears to front and sides of flybridge
– Rear flybridge shade covers for heat and sun protection
– Both pods have been exchanged through the Volvo approved exchange program
– Extended duckboard with stainless watercraft racking